The Air8 is Autec’s newest radio remote system, designed to offer a safe, reliable, user-friendly and affordable radio remote. The advantages of
the Air8 can be seen below with more information via the link The Advantages of The Air8 Radio Remote.
- Safety – The Air8 is certified for the all relevant legal requirements including EN ISO 13849-1
- No frequency clashing – Automatically selects a free frequency channel
- Easy transmitter replacement – Receiving unit is programmable, and holds all the data, allowing the receiver to be linked to any
transmitter. We can also offer a two transmitter package.
- Compact, robust & ergonomic transmitter – Eight double pressure buttons (6 operational buttons plus a start and function button - 4
& 6 button transmitter also available.
- Easy installation – Designed for easy installation
- Function Key – Replaces the toggle switch allowing for multiple systems: Tandem Control (A, B, A+B), take/release and
- Long battery life and a quick recharge – 40 hours of battery life with 30 minutes fast recharge.
- Two year warranty – As with all Autec radio’s the Air8 benefits from a 2 year warranty on all parts (excluding batteries).
- Ex Stock – RHC Lifting has Air8 radios in stock, so either the one transmitter or two transmitter kits can be shipped for next
- Cost And Great Value – RHC Lifting and Autec have worked together to offer the Air8 at an extremely competitive
- Wide range of applications – The Air 8 can be used for a wide range of applications; has a power supply range of 40-240 Vac.
- Bristol based spares and repairs – All Spare are keep in stock in Bristol and can be ship for next day delivery. We also employ a
full time Radio Engineer who can repair systems, if they breakdown.
More information on these advantages can be viewed via this link - The
Advantages of The Air8 Radio Remote.