RHC Lifting Limited will draw from its extensive contacts in the lifting industry to select correct the chain hoist to satisfy your specification and budget. As an SWF krantechnik partner and distributor in the UK, RHC Lifting offers the full range of SWF chain hoists.
The CHAINster has been designed to be efficient, economical and built to the highest quality, whilst offering:
• High safety in operation
Emergency Stop button, 48 V contactor control, drop stops, robust industrial design
• Optimise space
Compact dimensions and best hook approach, space saving trolleys
• Efficient operation
Upper and lower lifting limit switch, minor noise emission, stepless load moving with motor trolley and inverter
• Low installation and maintenance costs
Standardized electrical modules in general with plug connections, easy accessibility due to modular construction, low weight
| • Upper hook
• 2 lifting speeds up to 6/1 ratio depending to load
• Up to 1.250 kg only single fall
• Chain sprocket with intermediate teeth and metal chain guide
• Mechanical overload device
• 2-step upper and lower emergency lifting limit switch
• High-quality reliable contactor control 48 V with main switch
• Electrical connections plugable, for relieved maintenance
• Thermal protection for lifting motor
• Control pendant IP65 with emergency button, with plug
• Lifetime brake
• Separate brake rectifier
• Electrical provision for motor trolley
• Housing made completely from aluminum
• Protection IP55, isolation class H and tropicalisation
• Ambient temperature -20 °C up to +50 °C
• Epoxy powder painting, 70 μm
|• Optional push trolley or inverter controlled motor trolley
• Trolley limit switch
• Upper eye suspension instead of hook
• Load chain and hook made from stainless steel
• Second lifting brake
• Free programmable 2-step lifting limit switch
• Protection IP66
• Rain cover
• Standby heating for motors and electrics
• Remote radio control „RadioMaster"
• Explosion-proofed application for Zone 22
• Power supply from 230V up to 675V
• HandyMaster control pendant for increased efficiency
• Version for food industry
SWF Krantechnik's SK chain hoists are available from 60kg to 5000kg. The SK series chain hoist is a compact design with a high performance motors. The extremely sturdy construction guarantees long service life, reliable operation and low wear, maintenance and service costs.
The drive system with variable speed control reduces swaying and allows for the careful handling of the load. Noise levels are reduced thanks to the smooth and silent running of the trolley. These high quality chain hoists are particularly suitable for a wide range of special applications.
SWF Krantechnik and RHC Lifting Limited proved a 24 month parts and labour warranty.
RHC Lifting Limited
Stover Trading Estate
Tel: 01454 332270
You can also use our contact form.